We all are aware, that basically we only receive theoretical knowledge in higher education institutions, and after the graduation when we were employed, we found difficulty in performing the tasks assigned by the employers because of absence of practical skills or for being defective. Hence, other than the education received in higher education institutions, it is necessary at the same time to have practical skills as well, which in practice can be applicable during the work.
For that reason, the “OHANYAN GROUP” LLC provides the opportunity for law students and newly graduated lawyers to acquire practical skills by participating in suggested courses.
The company organizes professional courses in civil right and civil procedure, in administrative right and administrative procedure and in family, employment, tax, financial, corporative and other themes.
Within the frame of the courses organized by us you shall receive practical skills:
- Making civil legal contracts.
- Providing legal consultations.
- Conducting negotiations.
- Making written procedural documents (applications, statement of a claim, counterclaims, meditations, appeal and cassation complaints, responses, objections and reconciliation agreements).
- Making other documents of legal nature.
- Defense of interests in the Court.
- Developing internal legal acts.
- and other.
The courses are ran by experiences laywers/advocates.